UPSEE Entrance Exam Syllabus 2017 has been given in detail form for the students who have passed 12th exam or have given the examination. They can apply online before last date.
The Department of UPSEE has released the UPSEE Entrance Exam Syllabus for the young and hard working students who will be soon competing against each other to get admissions various government colleges in their desired courses. The entrance exam is conducted by the officials of UPSEE in various examination centers of the Uttar Pradesh. So for better rank also read the UPSEE Exam Pattern given after the syllabus.
UPSEE Entrance Exam Syllabus
The Uttar Pradesh Technical University has given an ample opportunity to the students who did not get good rank or good colleges in JEE examination. And also they have given UPSEE Entrance Exam Syllabus in the notification. The residential of Uttar Pradesh will be given preference in merit list for getting the admissions in various courses the colleges of Uttar Pradesh which are recognized of affiliated by the Uttar Pradesh Technical University. So start planning and implement for the UPSEE exam by reading the UPSEE Entrance Exam Syllabus 2017.
UPSEE Entrance Exam Details
Below are some details which a student should know before applying for Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination 2017. And also read UPSEE Exam Pattern.
UPSEE Official Website : upsee.nic.in
Name of the Examination : Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination 2017
Date of the Examination : 16 April 2017, 22 April 2017 and 23 April 2017
Online Registration Starts : 18 January 2017
Final date of Application submission : 28 Feb 2017
Availability of Admit Card : 7 April 2017
UPSEE Entrance Exam Syllabus – Physics
- Motion in one dimension
- Laws of motion
- Motion in two dimensions
- Work, power and energy
- Linear momentum & collisions
- Rotation of a rigid body about a fixed axis
- Oscillatory motion
- Mechanics of solids and fluids
- Heat and thermodynamics
- Current electricity
- Magnetic effect of Current
- Magnetism in matter
- Electromagnetic induction
- Ray optics and optical instruments
- Wave optics
- Modern physics
UPSEE Entrance Exam Syllabus – Mathematics
- Co-ordinate geometry
UPSEE Entrance Exam Syllabus – Chemistry
- Atomic structure
- Redox reactions
- Chemical Equilibrium and kinetics
- Acid- base concepts
- Colligative properties of solution
- Periodic table, Preparation and properties
- General organic chemistry
- Preparation and properties of the followings, Solid state, Petroleum
UPSEE Exam Patttern
- The examination of UPSEE will be offline mode. The students will be provided the OMR sheet to darken the circle of the answer.
- The question paper will come in English.
- There will be total 150 questions come in the UPSEE exam.
- 50 questions in Physics, 50 questions in Maths/Biology and 50 questions in Chemistry.
- In the Question Paper of UPSEE 2017 there will be three sections.
- The three sections are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The students have to finish the UPSEE question paper in three hours.
- The examination timing is from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00p.m.
- The Question paper consists of objective type questions in which four answers will be given. From the given four answers the students have to find the right one.
- The Question paper will be of total 400 marks. Each question will be of 4 marks.
- And the good news for the students is that there will be no negative marking but don’t be complacent.
If our readers and the students who needed the detailed UPSEE Entrance Exam Syllabus 2017 then they can download the prospectus of Uttar Pradesh Technical University UPSEE-2017 from the link given above. Students can also share their doubts regarding the UPSEE Exam Pattern on our web portal (jobsdna.in) comment section. And keep in touch with us daily for latest news.