UPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2017
The Union Public Service Commission will be soon releasing the UPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2017 on their main website. There are many aspirants who have applied online and wants to apply for the job of Labour Enforcement and Assistant Professor in various central government department. So for the aspirants we have given all details related to UPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2017 for the viewers.
The students can easily get UPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2017 from the link mentioned at the end of the article. Before getting the call letter the students should read all the steps given in the article. We have also given more info on UPSC Assistant Professor Call Letter in this article.
UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment Full Info
Name of the Department : Union Public Service Commission
UPSC Official Website : www.upsc.gov.in
Total Number of Openings : 65 Posts
Vacancy Name : Labour Enforcement and Assistant Professor
Mode of Selection : Written Test and Personal Interview
Location of Job : India
Date of Examination : Publish Soon
UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment Exam Pattern Details
- The UPSC Accounts Officer Exam will have Multiple choice type questions.
- There will be total number of 100 questions in UPSC accounts exam.
- The UPSC Accounts Officer Exam will be in both English or Hindi language.
- There will be negative marking in the written exam.
- The duration of UPSC Accounts Officer Exam is two hours.
- The UPSC Accounts Officer Written Exam is of total 100 marks.
Process for downloading UPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2017
- The candidates have to first visit the official portal of Union Public Service Commission which is (www.upsc.gov.in).
- Now on the home page students have to look for the “UPSC Assistant Professor Call Letter” link .
- Then aspirants have to click on the above link of admit card.
- The link will redirect to a new webpage in which you have to enter some details.
- Fill the following details like date of birth, registration id for downloading the call letter.
- After filling click on the submit button.
- Now your admit card will appear on the computer screen.
- Finally save the PDF file of call letter and keep its printout for the written exam.
Here we have discussed the information on UPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2017 for our readers. If the readers want to ask any questions regarding UPSC Assistant Professor Call Letter then do it by putting your queries inside the comment box available at the end of the article. Wish you have got the needed details.