TSPSC TGT PGT Syllabus 2017
The authority has uploaded the TSPSC TGT PGT Syllabus 2017 on the official portal of Telangana State Public Service Commission. The students can download the details on the syllabus by visiting the link on the main site of TPSC. The Telangana State Public Service Commission has released the advertisement of PGT, TGT, PGT, and Gurukul Teacher Jobs in their department. So those who have meeting the eligibility and requirements have applied for these posts in the government departments of Telengana. For qualifying in this examination candidates have to study the TSPSC TGT PGT Syllabus 2017 given below.
Below we have mention the link for TSPSC TGT PGT Syllabus 2017 so that those who will be appearing for the written examination against the posts of PGT, TGT, PGT, and Gurukul Teacher in the Telengana government departments. So just study the whole information on the syllabus and examination pattern of TPSC and planned your practice according to it.
TSPSC TGT PGT Recruitment 2017 Details
Organization Name : Telangana State Public Service Commission
Number of Posts : 7306 Jobs
Name of Vacancies : PGT, TGT, PGT, and Gurukul Teacher Posts
Selection Process : Written Test & Interview
Location of Job : Telangana
Date of Exam: Announced Soon
TSPSC Official Website: – www.tspsc.gov.in
TSPSC TGT PGT Syllabus & Exam Pattern Full Information
TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Exam Pattern Details
- For getting the jobs of PGT, TGT, PGT, and Gurukul Teacher in Telangana State Public Service Commission the candidates have to qualify in both the Preliminary Examination and Mains Examination.
- First the candidate have to appear for the Preliminary Examination which contains multiple choice questions. The duration of this exam is 150 minutes.
- The Preliminary Examination contains subjects like General Studies, General Abilities and Basic Proficiency in English.
- There will be total 150 questions in the written examination of TSPSC recruitment.
- The candidates have to secure marks out of 150 in Preliminary Examination.
- After qualifying in Preliminary Examination the candidates have to appear for Mains Examination. This examination contains 150 questions each in two papers and is of total 300 marks.
- The Mains Examination contains subjects like Pedagogy of Concerned Subject Discipline, Knowledge/Concerned Subject.
TSPSC Recruitment Syllabus 2017 Details
TSPSC TGT PGT Syllabus – Librarian & Information Science
- Fundamentals of Information Technology.
- Library Automation And Networks.
- Digital Libraries.
- Research Methodology.
- Information Services
- Foundations of Library and Information Science.
- Information, Communications, and Society.
- Information Sources.
- Library Management.
- Information Processing (Classification and Cataloguing).
TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Syllabus – Craft & Craft Education
- Drafting of Princess Petticoat, Frocks, and Saree Petticoat.
- Machine Embroidery.
- Telangana Craft.
- Sewing Machine.
- Plain Needle Work.
- Seams and Seam Finishes.
- Fullness in Garments.
- Collars, Pockets, Sleeves and Yokes.
- Drafting of Others
- Drafting of Jangia and Jabla.
TSPSC Paper Syllabus – Music & Music Education
- Origin and Development of Music inTelangana
- Seats of Music, Different kinds of Music, Musical Treatises
- Miscellaneous Musical aspects
- Technical Terms
- Different Musical Forms
- Musical Instruments
- Manodharma Sangeeta, Notation
- Creative Aspects of Hindusthani Music
TSPSC Examination Syllabus – Art and Art Education
- Basic Knowledge in Colour Theory.
- Applied Arts.
- Art History of India and Telangana.
- Drawing from Nature.
- Object Drawing.
TSPSC TGT PGT Syllabus – Physical Education
- Research in Physical Education.
- Anatomy and Physiology.
- Kinetic & Kinematic Principles.
- Test, measurement, and Evaluation.
- Bases of Physical Education.
- Organization and Administration of Physical Education.
- Sports Psychology.
- Methods and Materials in Physical Education.
- Meaning & Definitions of Physical Education.
- Essential of Physical Education.
TSPSC TGT PGT Syllabus – Nursing
- Normal dietary requirements.
- Medical-Surgical Nursing Assessment.
- Medical Surgical Nursing II.
- Anatomy and Physiology.
- Fundamentals of Nursing.
- First Aid in Emergency situations.
- Community Health Nursing Process.
TSPSC TGT PGT Syllabus – Basic Proficiency in English
- Words and Sentences.
- School Level English Grammar.
TSPSC TGT PGT Syllabus – General Studies
- Moral Values and Professional Ethics in Education.
- Teaching Aptitude
- Analytical Abilities
TSPSC TGT PGT Syllabus – General Ability
- Environmental Issues.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
- Current Affairs
- Indian Constitution.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc.and inclusive policies.
- Society Culture, Civilization Heritage, Arts, and Literature of India and Telangana.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
TSPSC TGT PGT Syllabus – Concerned Subjects
TSPSC Syllabus 2017 – Pedagogy
- English Language & Literature.
- Pedagogy of English Language.
TSPSC Syllabus – Prelims
- General Abilities.
- Basic Proficiency in English
- General Studies
We will try our level best for bringing latest information on this article. You can get more information regarding TSPSC TGT PGT Syllabus and Exam pattern soon. We just want to tell our readers that they should keep in touch with our web portal (jobsdna.in) for recent updates on results, hall tickets, answer key etc.
Below is the link for TSPSC TGT PGT Syllabus 2017 :