RRC Hubli Recruitment 2017 has released an advertisement of for the posts of Athletics, Volley Ball, Basket Ball, Swimming, Shuttle Badminton for the posts in sports quota. Candidates have to visit on the official link for submitting their applications for these posts.
RRC Hubli Recruitment 2017
Railway Recruitment Cell has released an official notification for various posts in sports quota (Group C). Candidates who wants to apply for the above described posts in Railway Recruitment Cell Hubli should submit their applications online by visiting in official website of Railway Recruitment Cell Hubli, www.rrchubli.in The last date for sending the application online for RRC Hubli Recruitment 2017 is mentioned in detail below. For other details related to the recruitment look to the information provided below.
RRC Hubli job details
The candidates who want to make their future in Sports sector of Railway Recruitment Cell first confirm their eligibility before applying for the various posts in the RRC Hubli Recruitment 2017. Some information regarding the recruitment are given below for candidates :
Name of organization : Railway Recruitment Cell
Name of Posts : Athletics, Volley Ball, Basket Ball, Swimming, Shuttle Badminton
Total posts : 21 posts
Pay Scale: Pay Scale for the various posts in Railway Recruitment Cell posts is as follows:
Grade Pay – Rs. 2800/2400 :
- Candidates who represented the Country in Olympic Games (Senior Category).
- At least 3rd position in the World Cup / World Championships / Commonwealth.
- Gold medal in Asian Games
Grade Pay – Rs. 1900/1800 :
- Candidates who represented in the International championships/events.
- At least secured 3rd position in Commonwealth Championships / Asian Championships/Asia Cup)/South Asian Federations (SAF) Games)/USIC (World Railways) Championships).
- Secured 3rd position in Senior/Youth/Junior National Championships etc.
Application mode: Candidates have to apply online for the post of Athletics, Volley Ball, Basket Ball, Swimming, Shuttle Badminton.
Educational Requirements : Candidates should have completed 10th/12th/Graduation from any recognized University or Institution.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of trials, assessment of sports achievements. After qualifiying these tests candidates will be eligible for medical tests.
Important Dates for RRC Hubli jobs
- Last date for the submitting application for local area is 19 Dec 2016.
- Last date for the submitting application for remote area is 03 January 2017.
For any information on RRC Hubli Recruitment 2017 you can share your thoughts or questions in comment box mentioned below. I hope you understand all the details related to the job. We also hope that you like this post and will keep in touch with this site for more updates on other recruitments.