RRB Recruitment 2017 vacancy: Ministry of Railway has announced a notification for RRB Recruitment for the post of Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician Grade 3.There are 26567 post in Indian Railway Department. Candidates which are interested for this recruitment have to visit to the official website of Indian Railway i.e. www.rrb.gov.in
Indian Railway Recruitment 26567 posts :-
Indian railway is governed and operated by Indian Government through Railway Ministry. Indian Railway is the world’s largest railway networks consists of 115,000 km of track over a route of 65,808 km and 7112 stations.
RRB Recruitment notification details :-
Name of posts: Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician Grade 3 Posts
No. of Vacancy: 26567
Education Qualification: Candidates applying for Indian Railway Recruitment 26567 posts should have completed Graduation from a recognized University its equivalent.
Age Limit: Candidates applying for this recruitment the minimum age limit is 18 yrs and maximum age limit is 32yrs. Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is 5 years , for OBC Candidates is 3 years, For Ex-serviceman, up to the extent of service rendered in Defence is 3 years, for 5 years for candidates have domicile of Jammu & Kashmir.
Pay Scale: Salary for the above posts will be according to the posts and norms.
Important Dates for Indian Railway Recruitment 26567 posts :
- Appplication starting date will be updated soon.
- Last Date for submitting application will be updated soon.
Application Fee: To know more about exam fees check advertisement.
Selection Process: Selection of Candidates will be based on written and skill test.
Steps for applying online for Assistant Loco Pilot:
- Visit official website www.rrb.gov.in
- Next read the advertisement carefully.
- Now start filling the application.
- Now make payment through SBI Challan or Computerized post office pay-In slip mode.
- Upload your photograph & signature in application form.
- At last submit application and take print out for future reference.
Candidates can apply online and find the details about the RRB Recruitment from the links given below.