RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017
Good new for the students who are looking for the RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017. The Railway Recruitment Board has published the Syllabus on their official website. Earlier the students have applied for the job of JE in Railway Department. The students were waiting for the RRB JE Syllabus for a long time.
The Railway Recruitment Board will be conducting the examinations on the various examination centres of the country. The candidates have to prepare for the exams from RRB JE Syllabus 2017. And also take an idea from the RRB JE Exam Pattern soon provided below.
RRB Junior Engineer Recruitment Details
- RRB Main Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Organisation Name: Railway Recruitment Board
- Number of Posts: 5620 Vacancy
- Name of Post: Junior Engineer Posts
- Selection Process: Written Test, Interview
- Job Posting: Anywhere in India
RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern Information
RRB Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2017
- The written examination of Junior Engineer Posts in Railway Recruitment Board will be of objective type.
- The question paper consists of four sections.
- The name of sections is Reasoning and General Intelligence, General Awareness, Arithmetic, Technical Subjects.
RRB Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus 2017
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Decision making, visual memory, Direction sense test, Blood relations, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification.
- Similarities and differences, analogy, space visualization/ orientation.
- Arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding, and decoding. Statement conclusion.
- Number Series, syllogism, Input-Output, Coding-decoding
- Word Building, Seating arrangement, Clock, Calendar.
- Indian – History, Geography, Economy Current Affairs, Polity, and sports, etc.
- Rail Budget, New Technologies & Reform in Indian Railway.
- Question will be asked from Railway
- Time and distance/ work, profit & loss
- Pipes & Cisterns, Mensuration, Age problems, Data Interpretation.
- Algebra, Interests, Ratio & Proportion, Percentage
Part B: Technical Ability (Trade wise)
RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus – Civil
- Concrete Structures, Steel Structures, Hydraulics
- Hydrology, Construction, Water requirements, Highway Planning
- Traffic Engineering, Surveying, Coordinate system
- Projections, Errors and adjustments, curves
- Environmental Engineering, measurements of distance and directions.
- General Civil Engineering.
- Construction/ Structure Engineering and drawing
- Estimating, Costing and Valuation & Building Materials
- Mechanics, Soil Mechanics, Structural Analysis
RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus – Instrumentation & Measurement Engineering
- Industrial Instrumentation, Analog / Digital Electronics
- Process Instrumentation will be asked.
- Basics of Measurement Systems
- Transducers, Circuits, Mechanical Measurement
RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus – Junior Engineer (Printing Press)
- Paper & Ink technology
- Digital technology & Imaging; Control Application in Printing
- Basic concepts of Computers, Printing surface preparation.
- Printing techniques and materials, Offset Printing
- Colour Science, Newspaper printing
RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus – Computers Engineering
- Computer Networks, Database, Algorithms
- Network communication, System programming
- Web technology & programming.
- Computer fundamentals, MS Office, languages
- Information systems, DBMS
- Operating Systems, Software Engineering
RRB Jobs Syllabus – Electronics Engineering
- Generation and recombination of carriers.
- EMFT, Basics of Signal & Systems, Control System.
- Junctions, diodes, tunnel, Analog and Digital Circuits, and Communication
- Electronic Devices, Energy bands, Signal & Systems
- Carrier transport in silicon: diffusion current
- Drift current, mobility, and resistivity.
- Wireless Communication
RRB Syllabus – Junior Engineer (IT)
- Data & Network communication
- Web technology & programming
- Software Engineering; Environment & Pollution Control.
- MS Office; Computer Fundamentals & organization
- C , C++ & Java language; Information systems
- DBMS; System Programming
- Operating systems; UNIX; SAD
RRB Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus – Electrical Engineering
- Circuits and Measurement Systems
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Signals and Systems, Electrical Machines
- Power and Control Systems
- Electrical Machines
- Basics of Circuit & Power Electronics.
- Analog and Digital Electronics
RRB JE Paper Syllabus – Mechanical Engineering
- Heat Transfer, Thermodynamics, Power Engineering, Steam Tables
- Casting, Machining, and Machine Tool Operations
- Thermodynamics cycles, I.C. Engines cycles
- Metrology and Inspection
- Questions from Strength of Materials
- Engineering Mechanics, Fluid Mechanics
- Theory of Machines, Kinematics of Machine
We will try our level best for bringing the latest information on this article. You can get more information regarding RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus and RRB JE Exam Pattern soon. We wish our readers best of luck for their written examinations. We just want to tell our readers that they should keep in touch with our web portal (jobsdna.in) for recent updates on results, hall tickets, answer key etc.
Related: RRB JE call letter, RRB exam 2017 hall ticket, RRB exam admit card, RRB JE admit card 2017, RRB exam admit card, RRB exam hall ticket 2017, www RRB hall ticket download, hall ticket for RRB exam 2017, RRB JE Syllabus, JE Syllabus 2017, Download RRB JE Syllabus.