Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 notification has been released by the Police department of Orissa, aspirants can apply for the 521 posts of Constable . Below are the details about the recruitment given below.
Odisha Police Recruitment 2017
Odisha Police has revealed 521 vacancies of Constable in their department. There is a very good opportunity for the aspirants who want to make their career in police services. Candidates have to submit the application form online for the above Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 Before submitting the application form candidates have to keep in mind about the eligibility of Constable posts.
Also see : HCL Management Trainee Admit Card 2016
Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
Name of Posts : 521
Department : Odisha Police
Educational Requirements : Candidates should be 10th qualified or its equivalent from a recognized board or university. And Candidates should be well versed in odia language orally and written.
Age limit : Candidates applying for the post of constable should have age between 18-23 years. Candidates belongs to SC/ST/OBC category have relaxation of 5 years in age limit for Odisha Police Recruitment 2017
Application fees: Candidates have to pay Rs. 200 for the Police constable posts.
Must watch : AIIMS Recruitment 2017 Recent Notification
Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 steps for filling application form
Below are the details of Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 steps for filling the application online. Candidates can learn from these steps about how to do registration for the above posts. So here are the steps below.
- First candidate have to visit the official website of Odisha Police, odishapolice.gov.in
- Click on “odisha.gov.in” option located inside Homepage.
- Now candidates have to click on Advertisement.pdf link. Open the pdf file and read it properly.
- You can apply for these posts offline mode and online mode.
- Now fill the application form properly and attach all the required documents and your passport size photo.
- At last send the application form to official address mentioned in the advertisement.
- Candidates who wish to follow online procedure, they have fill the required details and have to upload the images of documents, photos after scanning them.
Important dates :
Initial date for online registration of application : 05th December 2016
Last date for final registration of application : 04th January 2017
At last we wish all the candidates very good luck for the Odisha Police Recruitment 2017. And for the other details related to the Odisha Police Recruitment 2017, you can revisit our website.