MP PAT Syllabus 2017-18
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has released the MP PAT Syllabus 2017-18 on their Web Portal. Many students will be giving the entrance exam of Madhya Pradesh Pre-Agriculture Test which will be organized by the Department of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board. So the aspirants will be needing the MP PAT Syllabus 2017-18 for the preparation of entrance exam of Madhya Pradesh Pre-Agriculture Test. The candidates have to work for the entrance exam.
The candidates can easily accessed the MP PAT Syllabus 2017-18 for their preparation of Assistant police posts written examination. We have also provided the MP PAT Exam Pattern for the students.
MP Pre-Agriculture Test Full Information
Organization Name : Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
MPPEB Official Portal : www.vyapam.nic.in
Examination Name: Madhya Pradesh Pre-Agriculture Test
Selection Medium : Entrance Examination
Job Posting : Madhya Pradesh
Examination Date : Declare Soon
MP PAT Syllabus and Exam Pattern Full Overview
MP PAT Exam Pattern Details
- The MP PAT entrance exam will have Objective type questions.
- The MP PAT entrance exam will have five sections.
- The sections names are Zoology, Botany, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics.
MP PAT Syllabus Details
MP PAT Exam Syllabus – Zoology
- Multi Cellularity – structure and function of animal life.
- Taxonomy evolution economic zoology.
- Developmental biology and genetics
MP PAT Entrance Test Syllabus – Botany
- Five Kingdom classification Binomial Nomenclature
- Role of plants in human welfare
- Structural organization of cell
- Structure and functions of cell organelles
- Tissue and tissue systems
- Difference between prokaryote and Eukaryotes
- Elementary knowledge of microsporogenesis megasporogenesis.
- Enzymes and growth hormones with reference to their classification
MP PAT Paper Syllabus – Mathematics
- Linear Programming.
- Numerical Methods.
- Vector Algebra.
- Co-Ordinate Geometry Of Two and Three Dimensions.
- Differential Calculus and Equations.
- Integral Calculus.
MP PAT Syllabus – Chemistry
- Nomenclature, Physical-chemical properties, correlation of physical properties with structure properties.
- Nuclear chemistry Radioactive radiations.
- Preparation properties and uses of alkynes, benzene-petroleum, alkynes, cracking octane number, gasoline additives.
- Principles of metallurgical operations.
- Solid State.
- The structure of Atom.
- Thermodynamics and Thermochemistry.
- Transition metals.
- Calculation of empirical and molecular formula of organic compounds, Nomenclature of organic compounds, common functional groups isomerism Structure and shapes of alkanes, alkanes, and benzene.
- Chemical analysis.
- Chemical Equilibrium, Bond, Kinetic.
- Chemical periodicity.
- Comparative study of elements.
- Coordination compounds.
- Nomenclature, methods of preparation, Chemical properties correlations of physical properties with structures.
MP PAT Syllabus – Physics
- Measurement of voltages as currents.
- Moment of inertia.
- Ohm’s law, Kirchhoff’s laws.
- Periodic motion.
- Refraction, Reflection.
- Units, Motion in two dimensions Cases of uniform velocity and uniform.
- Simple harmonic motion.
- Static and kinetic friction.
- Unit and dimensions
- Wave nature of light.
- Absorption and emission spectra.
- Acceleration due to gravity and its variation.
- Conservation of momentum and energy.
- Electric power.
- Electromagnetic induction induced emf.
- Force on a moving charge in a magnetic field (Lorentz force).
- Growth and decay of current in L-R circuit.
- Kinetic energy and temperature.
We wishes our readers best of luck for their written examinations. You can get more information regarding MP PAT Syllabus and MP PAT Exam Pattern soon. We just want to tell our readers that they should keep in touch with our web portal (jobsdna.in) for recent updates on results, hall tickets, answer key etc.
Here is the link for MP PAT Syllabus 2017-18 :