JKPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2017
The Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission will be soon uploading the JKPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2017 on their official website. There are lot of students who have applied online and will be appearing for the Medical Officer Posts written exam. That’s why we have given all details regarding the JKPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2017 for the readers.
The aspirants can easily get JKPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2017 from the link available at the end of the article. Before getting the call letter the students should read the steps given in the article. We have also provided more news on JKPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket in this article.
JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Details
Department Name : Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission
JKPSC Official Portal : www.jkpsc.nic.in
Number of Openings : 371 Posts
Name of Post : Medical Officer Posts
Mode of Selection : Written Test & Personal Interview
Location of Job : Jammu & Kashmir
Date of Exam : Released Soon
JKPSC Medical Officer Syllabus Details
- Kaya Chikitsa – Medicine.
- Kaumar Bharitya – Paediatrics.
- Prasuti Tantra Avam Stri-Rog – Gynae and Obst.
- Shalakya Tantra – ENT.
- Shalya – Surgery
- Ayurveda Ithihasaya – History of Ayurveda.
- Ashtanga Sangha – Eight branches of Ayurveda.
- Rachna Sharir – Human Anatomy.
- Rog-Vigyan Avam Vikriti Vigyan – Pathology.
- O & G.
- Community Medicine.
- Radio Diagnosis.
- Skin & VD.
Steps for getting JKPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2017
- The aspirants have to initially visit the official portal of Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission which is (www.jkpsc.nic.in).
- Now on the home page students have to look for the “JKPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket” link .
- Then aspirants have to click on the above link of admit card.
- The link will redirect to a new webpage in which you have to enter some details.
- Fill the following details like date of birth, registration id for downloading the call letter.
- After filling click on the submit button.
- Now your admit card will appear on the computer screen.
- Finally save the PDF file of call letter and keep its printout for the written exam.
Here we have discussed the information on JKPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2017 for our readers. If the readers want to ask any questions regarding JKPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket then do it by putting your queries inside the comment box available at the end of the article. Wish you have got the needed details.