Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017
The Indian Air Force officials has recently published an advertisement for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 on their official portal. The candidates can apply for the MTS, LDC and Group C post in Indian Air Force. The aspirants have to practice according to a planned schedule for getting selected in the written exam and also have to practice for the physical test. For more information on Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 the students can read the whole article.
The link for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 notification and application form is provided at the end of the article. The candidates can apply within 31 days of the release of the advertisement of Indian Air Force Jobs 2017.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 Details
IAF Official Website : www.indianairforce.nic.in
Name of Defense organisation : Indian Air Force
Total Number of Posts : 154 Vacancies
Name of Post : MTS, LDC and Group C post
Job Type : Central Government Job
Procedure of Selection : Written Examination , Physical and Medical Test
Location of Job : Anywhere in India
Examination Date : Declare Soon
Indian Air Force Group Y Exam Pattern Details
- The written examination of Indian Air Force MTS, LDC and Group C Jobs will have objective type questions.
- The written exam of Indian Air Force posts will have four sections.
- The sections are General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, General Awareness.
- Each section will have 25 questions.
- So Total questions in the written examination of Indian Air Force is 100.
- The written examination of Indian Air Force is of total 100 marks.
How to apply for DMET Odisha Recruitment 2017
- The applicants have to visit the official website link of Indian Air Force which is (www.indianairforce.nic.in).
- Now the applicants have to download the application form and advertisement available in the official notification link of Indian Air Force Recruitment given below.
- Then read the advertisement carefully.
- Now start filling the application form carefully.
- And Paste your recent passport size photograph in the given area.
- Then you have attach the Self-attested copies of all Educational Certificates, Date of Birth Certificate, Experience Certificate and Caste Certificate.
- Put application form with above documents in a Self Addressed envelope/ stamped envelope.
- Finally the candidates have to send the application form to the given address in the advertisement.
Here we have discussed the information on Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 for our readers. If the readers want to ask any questions regarding Indian Air Force Jobs 2017 then do it by putting your queries inside the comment box available at the end of the article. Wish you have got the needed details on the above bank recruitment.