ESIC UDC Result 2017
The Employees State Insurance Corporation has uploaded the ESIC UDC Result 2017 on their Official Portal. There are Large number of candidates competing for the Stenographers, Upper Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff, Paramedical in Employees State Insurance Corporation. So we have given the link for the candidates on ESIC UDC Result 2017 in the below paragraph.
The ESIC UDC Result 2017 can be downloaded from the official link of Employees State Insurance Corporation. The aspirants have also get the details of ESIC UDC Merit List by reading the information given in detail in this article.
ESIC Upper Division Clerk Recruitment Information
ESIC Official Website : www.esic.nic.in
Name of Organization : Employees State Insurance Corporation
Posts name : Stenographers, Upper Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff, Paramedical
Type of Exam: On-line Objective Type (written test)
Total number of Vacancies : 1965 seats
Availability of Result : March 2017
Job Posting : Anywhere in India
About Employees State Insurance Corporation
Employees State Insurance Corporation is a central government organization which gives social security and health insurance to Indian workers working in private companies or organisations in all over India. The Employees State Insurance Corporation Scheme is inaugurated at a national level on 24th Feb 1952 in Kanpur city. In addition to insured workers, poor families eligible under the Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana can also avail facilities in ESI hospitals and dispensaries. It also has numbers of branches almost in all the states of India.
How to Get the ESIC UDC Result 2017
- First the aspirants have to visit the official website of Employees State Insurance Corporation i.e. (www.esic.nic.in).
- Then you have to click on “Recruitment” link in the home page of Employees State Insurance Corporation.
- Next the candidates have to find state wise download link related to “ESIC UDC Result 2017” and then click on it.
- A new web page will open in which you have to submit your Roll Number, Name, DOB (DD/MM/YYYY) and Examination Name.
- Enter above details and submit them.
- Now a list of the candidates will be displayed on the computer screen containing name and marks.
- At last save the result and take its printout and keep it for future use.
For the other details on ESIC UDC Result 2017 the candidates can visit our portal (jobsdna.in). We will trying our best to provide the information for the readers so that they can get their desire details on ESIC UDC Merit List easily.
Links available for downloading ESIC UDC Result 2017: